ECDL CONCERT!

It was 4th of July when I went to El Canto del Loco concert. I went with Maria and Cristina. When we arrived there, There was a lot of people but we could arrive to first line. When It stated I was exited and very happy. I love this group since I was very young and now I love it yet. This experience was very importan for me. My favourite song is Una foto en blanco y negro is a very nice song . The singers are Dani and his cousin David, is the guitar player. And now They just do a new CD.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "ECDL CONCERT!"

  1. Marea says:
    29 de novembre del 2009, a les 3:09

    I love this band, and I went to this concert too :)
    Kisses!
    Marta :D

  2. Anònim Says:
    2 de desembre del 2009, a les 9:28

    Oh yes! This concert it was spectacular! I never forget this day!
    /KK
    Maria!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada