My favourite program! APM?

My favourite TV programme is APM? This program take a diferents images and videos of TV and It do to differents performances that make you laugh. Before I didn't like this programme because I didn't understand it. But my sister saw it every day and she caught me on. And now I'm "homoapm" this is a " disease " what the program invented it for all people what see it always .They use the expresions in daily life and they have one sentences for every situation. I like this programme because it do laugh me and it is very funny. I recomaned it because it'll helped you for laugh.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "My favourite program! APM?"

  1. Marea says:
    1 de desembre del 2009, a les 8:41

    Waw Mireia, I love it! And you know, right?
    "¡Que nos está engañaando!"
    Hahaha perfect! ;)

    Marta :D

Publica un comentari a l'entrada