Xon's rowing empuriabrava!

I do rowing since 5 months ago. I like this sport since the first day. All started when Cristina, my friend asked me if I wanted to come to training. when we(Maria,Cristina and me) arrived there we saw Marta, Lydia and Andrea, we didn't know that they were rowing too.We are in xon's rowing empuriabrava. It is the unique club of this zone. And I like it very much. In this club there are one group of female cadets, one of male senior and one of female, and finally one female veteran and other of male.
This summer we went to 4 races but we only won one. The others races we stayed sixth but participed it's the important!
I like this sport very much and the people is very friendely.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Xon's rowing empuriabrava!"

  1. Unknown says:
    18 de febrer del 2010, a les 16:25

    Oh very nice!
    To my also, I like that you like so much the rowing...
    And more important than to participate or to win is to be in an team as your!

Publica un comentari a l'entrada